Multi-Wall Polycarbonate Sheet 2100x1000x6 mm MAKROLON
The polycarbonate is used as covers of various types and in private industry.
These plates are ideal for conservatories , porches , terraces , greenhouses , covers for cars, transparent roofs, domed skylights, gymnasiums and stadiums.
The plates are :
• 250 times more resistant to impact than glass , and then a test of hail . This feature eliminates the risk of breakage during assembly and transport.
• Easy to put in install and fabricate . The cut can be made with commercially available tools . Further processing is possible by cold bending or thermoforming.
• Read through their structure . Particularly economical because they can be installed on supports simple and light .
• For high thermal insulation power .
• Extremely resistant to weathering . The protective layer embedded against ultraviolet radiation protects long plates from the influence of the surrounding environment .